Sunday, April 24, 2016

New Journey

I have had a lot of life changes the last year or two. I put my blog to sleep and decided to step away - I didn't have the energy to put myself into it the way I need to.

I was gearing up to start my new workout plan tomorrow and wanted to see what type of results I could anticipate in Week 1. While I was googling this very thing, I kept coming across blogs. Then I realized - perhaps I should blog about my experience. Doing so would keep me accountable. While I was getting onto my computer to create my blog, I realized I already had one. So....I'm resurrecting this one - and will be utilizing it going forward.

First and foremost - I'll be blogging about getting myself back. I'll explain where I've been - how I have been frustrated - and the reasons why I am so desperately trying to get back to where I was.

I hope you join me on the journey - even if it is just to read and get inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment